From Custom Scriptz
This module is free?
- No, this module is available at our scripts store.
This module is supported by Zen Cart Team?
- No, we support this module.
This module will overwrite any of my files?
- Yes, 2 core files from Zen Cart.
- Edit/Delete/Move/Copy Products in Batch
Before Installing / Upgrading
Thought our modules are exhausted tested, we do not guarantee that everything goes smoothly, so please, BACKUP YOUR DATABASE AND FILES before proceed.
- Unzip the file that you downloaded from our Customers Area to a temp dir on your computer.
- Inside that dir, you will notice one dir called "uploads".
- If your "admin" directory has a different name, rename the dir "admin" dir that's inside the "uploads" dir to match yours.
- Backup/rename the files /admin/categories.php and /admin/includes/modules/category_product_listing.php to your computer.
- Upload all contents of the dir "uploads" to the root of your shop (don't upload the dir "uploads", but what is inside of it).
- After uploading all files, go to the Admin Panel of your Shop -> Catalog/Products -> Categories and start using Multi-Task
- Same as installing.
Got Questions, Bugs or Requests? http://customscriptz.com/support